Ramada Kowloon Hotel in Kowloon, Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
Chatham Road South, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
  • I would recommend this hotel to budget travelers

• by kurokuro

My family and I stayed at the Ramada Kowloon Hotel when we went to Hong Kong. It has a good location, right in the center of Tsim Sha Tsui. There are many shops and restaurants near the hotel, which was perfect for us because we love to shop in Hong Kong.

MTR station and Star Ferry are just a short walk away so it’s easy to go to different areas of Hong Kong. It was easy to get from and to the airport. The airport bus stops right in front of the hotel. Very convenient.

Checking in and out was a breeze.

Our ...

• room was very clean and of a good size. Our bed was comfortable. We had a nice view from our window. The bathroom was a bit small though.

Breakfast was good. And price of food was reasonable.

Service was good. The staff were very helpful, courteous and friendly. They speak a little

English so it was easy to communicate with them.

The downside, internet charges were expensive. And the lobby and lifts were small.

We had an enjoyable and comfortable stay at the Ramada Kowloon Hotel. I’d be happy to stay there again. Definitely a good value for my money. I would recommend this hotel to budget travelers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2805690150531/k2311a058/5.8.09