Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne
2.5
  • I stopped wearing this scent after i decided to retire from the clubbing scene
  • I personally feels that this scent is more suitable for people around the younger crowd of age range 18 to 25 years old as it definitely has a young and sporty feeling to it

• by Finny

Lacoste pour homme cologne is just another edition for the fragrance production for the company Lacoste. This edition itself comes with a lot of other items such as shower gel.

I got this cologne as a gift from my ex-colleague as a parting gift. I used it for quite some time before i switched to another type of

cologne. I would not choose to wear this cologne if i am going to any formal events.

It has a very fruity opening, but after 10 -20 minutes, the scent died down leaving a vanilla smell. It is to note that the scent itself is quite lasting and is not very strong. It is suitable for all day ...

• use. Wear it in the morning and after returning home from work, a very faint smell of it is still noticeable but this is for me. It is known that different type of skin have different effects for cologne. I stopped wearing this scent after i decided to “retire” from the clubbing scene.

This cologne is suitable for

functions like parties or clubbing. I personally feels that this scent is more suitable for people around the younger crowd of age range 18 to 25 years old as it definitely has a young and sporty feeling to it. Since it does not appear to be very appealing to me, i give it a 5 for the rating.

Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56805690120531/k2311a058/5.8.09