Prokids Disposable Diapers for Newborn
  • I bought Prokids Disposable Diaper for my newborn as adviced by my sister-in-law
  • I know exactly the time when my baby will pee, and everytime I will check the diaper, it still feels dry
  • Overall, I recommend Prokids Disposable Diapers to mothers who are still in the look out on what diaper to buy for their babies

• by migomyangel

I bought Prokids Disposable Diaper for my newborn as adviced by my sister-in-law. She had all nice words for it so I gave it a shot.

-The Look- Their design is cute. Not that colorful, yet not that plain. There are baby designs and cute prints in the belt area making it easy for the

eyes.

-The Size- Since it is intended for newborns, it is expected that the size is smaller than the usual. It snugs perfectly on the waist of my newborn and it does not slip at all. Plus the leg hole is just enough for a newborn’s legs.

-The Absorbency- Really absorbent. I know exactly the time when my ...

• baby will pee, and everytime I will check the diaper, it still feels dry. One piece can be used for two pees. And it does not even leak after the second pee.

-Skin Friendly- My baby does not get any rashes at all even if I do not change his diapers as often.

-The Price- The price

is, honestly, a bit pricey if you compare it to other brands but since I do not change that often since it really is absorbent, it still comes cheaper. two pieces of other brands would be equal to just one piece of Prokids.

Overall, I recommend Prokids Disposable Diapers to mothers who are still in the look out on what diaper to buy for their babies.

karina ching says :

do you still have promos like point system in the packaging in the philippines to redeem baby items like playpens?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54805690090531/k2311a058/5.8.09