Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder
  • The digital recorder records voice from quite a distance because of the quality mic it has and it is the main reason I bought the recorder for

• by mehakibehaki

Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder is a multi functional pen with a 4 GB storage which can be used as a pen drive and also has a spy cam along with a voice recorder. I am not a journalist and so don’t require the spy cam but the large memory storage and voice recorder is something I use very often and once a

while the spy cam also comes in handy to play prangs on my friends.

Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder is an elegant looking pen and is designed in such a way that no one can have the slightest idea on how powerful really the pen is. The digital recorder records voice from quite a distance because of the quality mic it has and it is ...

• the main reason I bought the recorder for. I am a bit slow copy down the lectures in my MBA classes so I use the Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder to record all my lectures and jot it down in my notebook when I have time after my classes. The picture quality of the spy cam is not so good but that is understandable
        as the cam is no for taking digital quality pictures.

Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder has an inbuilt lithium battery which gives a battery backup of around 5-6 hours which is more than sufficient for recording the 1 hour lectures of my MBA classes. Sony MP9 digital pocket video recorder really is a powerful device and can be utilized to its optimum even by a student like me.

ken says :

what is thereset for and the pen will notshut down

John says :

Ken, the reset button is used to re-configure the device if you have problems. If it freezes up you can press the reset button, and it usually helps.

araichan says :

hi. my recorder hangs when I start. I have to reset it to start. but again when it starts it hangs up. it means it is not working. what is the solution. its urgent. please.

John says :

This can happen if you overload the device with too many files, or it’s possible that you have a virus. Try freeing up space by deleting excess files. If it doesn’t work, you’ll have to format the device. You can format by plugging it into your computer’s USB port. Click start and click on my computer. Right click on the device and click format.

Syed Taffazull Hussain says :

I would be grateful if you would give me instructions on how to use the device as same were not cotained in the box in which the device was packed,Thanks

John says :

The manual is not available online. But, here’s a link with detailed instructions on how to use it:

lompa says :

Good evening. I have a pocket digital video recorder Mp9. Has ceased to function and to pass the virus, says there is a trojan. I could provide the original files or where pordes get them? and installation CD that are not. Thank you very much. lompa112 gmail.com

John says :

You will need to format the device, which will wipe off any viruses. This will also wipe off any other data on the device. Plug the device into the USB port on your computer. Click start and then click on computer. Click on the drive letter for your device and click format.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16805690030531/k2311a058/5.8.09