Jennifer Lopez’s LIVE eau de toilette  » Perfume  »
  • When I opened the beautifully wrapped gift box and found out that Live by Jennifer Lopez was inside, I was really disappointed
  • I do love this sweet fragrance and I do agree that this is one of the best smelling scent Jennifer Lopez has come up so far

• by migomyangel

My husband gave me this perfume on our anniversary. When I opened the beautifully wrapped gift box and found out that Live by Jennifer Lopez was inside, I was really disappointed.

I was disappointed because I also had one Jennifer Lopez scent, which I rather not mention what particular scent is that, and I totally hate the smell.

But since this new one is a gift from my husband, I gave it a shot to be fair.

I used it the following day at work.

And boy, I was surprised.

I got compliments here and there.

My officemates could not help but notice that I was wearing a new scent, and they all loved it.

...

• As a matter of fact, I was loving it too.

It smelled so sweet and fresh.

It felt like I just had a new spritz, well in fact my last spray was when I was about to enter our office building.

The scent can really last for like hours.

And even if I had a long,

hard day in the office, once I smell this scent, I get revitalized and energized.

I do love this sweet fragrance and I do agree that this is one of the best smelling scent Jennifer Lopez has come up so far.

I will not hesitate to buy a new one once I finished my first bottle for my money is all worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56805690020531/k2311a058/5.8.09