Diet Rite Cola
  • I have always enjoyed diet cokes but did not realize there was one that seemed to be superior to the others
  • There are 7 flavors and I enjoy them all on different occasions

• by joan

Diet-Rite as been my favorite soft drink since the day I first learned how different it is from other Colas. I was in a Weight Watchers meeting when the leader told us Diet Rite contains no calories, no caffeine, no carbohydrates and no sodium. I was especially excited this cola had no sodium since so many other colas and foods do contain too

much salt.

That same day I went out and tried Diet Rite and I was hooked!

I have always enjoyed diet cokes but did not realize there was one that seemed to be superior to the others. I find Diet-Rite does not have an unpleasant aftertaste the way some diet colas do, and the no calories, no caffeine, no carbohydrates and no sodium characteristics make it a ...

• perfect addition to dieting or just anytime one wants a treat.

There are 7 flavors and I enjoy them all on different occasions. My favorites are White Grape and Cola. The White Grape is especially good mixed with fruit juice or bourbon. The Cola is great with Rum. I am always watching my calories and every little bit helps.

Diet Cola is my dessert. It is a special

treat when I am seriously dieting for a special occasion or after gaining a few pounds. It is also a great help in maintaining a good weight. There are seven flavors which gives me quite a variety. In addition to Cola and White Grape, there is Red Raspberry, Tangerine, Kiwi Strawberry, Black Cherry and Cherry Cola. I recommend everyone try them all. They are really terrific treats!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27805689970531/k2311a058/5.8.09