Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream Sleek & Shine
  • So I decided, what the heck - I'll try it
  • It cost around five bucks for me and I think it's worth it
  • It's extremely easy and fast to apply and the best thing is, you just leave it in

• by Cindy

I was in the shampooing and conditioner aisle at Walmart a few weeks ago, looking for a new conditioner. I had been using a conditioner that you use in the shower. I didn’t have the time to let the conditioner sit in your hair and I’m in a rush in the morning so I don’t have time to spend those extra minutes in the shower. I had heard about leave in conditioners, but I hadn’t tried it before. So I

decided, what the heck - I’ll try it.

It cost around five bucks for me and I think it’s worth it. Basically, after you take a shower and your hair is damp, you take some of the cream and you comb it through your hair using your fingers or a brush. It’s extremely easy and fast to apply and the best thing is, you just leave it in. It’s as a simple as that. Comb a few times and you ...

• can be assured your hair will remain nice and soft all day and not frizzy.

Something to keep in mind when using the product is to make sure that you make sure you don’t apply too much or too little. Since everyone has different amounts of oil in their hair (ranging from oily to dry), you’re just going to have to experiment with amounts. The label says a quarter sized portion of the conditioner, but I use around half of

that because my hair isn’t very dry. You also want to try to use the conditioner around the ends of your strands because the point of conditioner is replenishing your hair and the ends of your hair is probably the part that’s taking in the most damage. (straightening, blowdrying, etc)

Other than that, the product was great and I’m really satisfied with it. I’ll be sure to continue buying it and on top of all the cons, it has a nice smell!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31805689950531/k2311a058/5.8.09