Smart Bro. Wireless Broadband Plan 999
  • After two weeks of testing I found it very satisfactory so I applied again for another line in my provincial residence and it was just the same installed the next day after the application
  • I would say this Plan 999 is great and thanks to Smart Bro for this innovative technology because it literally boosted my internet productivity at a very affordable cost
  • Any problem, I'd report, they would immediately come to assist me

• by ladyli

For more than two years now, I have been enjoying the advantages of Plan 999 of Smart Bro Wireless broadband. This Unlimited broadband deal does not require a phone line to get internet connection. It has a speed of up to 384 kbps which as far as my experiences are concerned have been very fast and efficient. I am using this in my office and in my provincial home and could enjoy unlimited internet connection at comparatively cheaper price.

Subscribing with Plan 999 is actually very easy. I just went to the nearest Smart Wireless Center and filled out the Subscribers Application Form and brought a valid proof of Identification and was asked to pay the initial payment of PHP999. Then I was asked to wait for the installation which actually happened so fast. The next day the linemen were calling me and asking where is my exact location

and after giving them the instructions they soon came knocking at my door and made the free installation of my fixed wireless connection. The friendly linemen went up my roof to find a perfect “near line sight” from the nearest cell site and there they fixed the antenna. Then they fixed the unit which small device on my computer and with Ethernet ports have it connected to the antenna and the network routers. After two weeks of testing I found it very satisfactory so I applied again for another line in my provincial residence and it was just the same installed the next day after the application. And that was it. I started using and enjoying their wire internet connection from then on.

I would say this Plan 999 is great and thanks to Smart Bro for this innovative technology because it literally boosted my internet productivity at ...

• a very affordable cost. I now enjoy unlimited, stable internet connection. I now could do e-commerce for longer time and is earning more while spending less. Smart Bro has fulfilled my demand for a dependable Internet service. They have truly fulfilled this design very effectively. I am really enjoying a secure limitless high speed internet access and I also am satisfied with the performance of their customer support staff. Any problem, I’d report, they would immediately come to assist me. Unlike its biggest rival, Globe Telecom which is only limited to Metro Manila, Smart has Extensive Nationwide Coverage, so that even my provincial residence has been given the chance to enjoy the benefits of their Wireless Broadband connection. Thanks to SMART and PLDT’s combined extensive digital fiber-optic backbone infrastructure and nationwide Base Transceiver Station (BTS) coverage, because SMART BRO can be deployed in over 200 cities and municipalities
        and can even serve the remotest regions of the country. I am one of the lucky beneficiaries.

This service is very reliable. I was first apprehensive because stormy weathers do come most of the time and it might get in the way, however my experiences proved that Smart Bro Wireless Broadband operates on frequencies that are almost unaffected by such. As they have explained, the network is backed-up by virtually uninterruptible power supplies and generators.

It is also so easy to access my account because Smart Bro created a friendly website where I could easily access my account and where I also get helpful tips and information and they also offer good deals and incentives to customers who pay on time.

Unlike others who say negative things about this innovative wireless broadband of Smart Bro, my experiences are very satisfactory and could not complain at all. Smart Bro Wireless Broadband is a great!

YollyFe says :

Good Day I am using Smart Bro. Wireless Broadband Plan 999 for almost 2 years now. I wondered this passed 3 months that I did not received a letter which is the statement of my billings monthyl.

ladyli replies :

Dear Yolly Fe, You can ask the customer service at 6727277 and they shall be always willing to accommodate your query.

M says :

Smart new number for their customer service support broadband is 888 ( via SMART SIM) or (02) 672-7277 or 1-800-10-672-7277 (Via Hotline)

WINNIE CURIB VILANDO says :

This is regarding to our smart bro plan 999, am we need to know the amount for billing last month, please advice our unpaid payment because we don`t have receive anything biiling from smart bro since feb 2011. this is our smart bro no.1011154412 pls .free contact us 09339149597

ladyli replies :

Please ask their the customer service at 6727277 and they shall be always willing to accommodate your query.

Hi Winnie,

This website and the reviewer is not connected with Smart. You can raise your queries through their customer service support hotline at 888 ( via SMART SIM) or (02) 672-7277 or 1-800-10-672-7277 (Via Hotline) or (02) 888-1111 for postpaid concerns.

Jie says :

Is 2mbps Wireless Broadband Plan 999 is available in Mactan, Cebu particularly in Babag II…

Hi Jie,

I wont recommend Smart broadband. Its to slow. Globe and Sun broadband is better.

ladyli replies :

Sorry but I have no idea.

ladyli says :

I don’t know about this. I am only reviewing my Manila experience of SmartBro.

Katrina C. says :

I believe it is available. My cousin used to have one, and yes, I live in Lapu-lapu City. However, she later on switched to Globe because of the unstable and slow internet connection. Now, she’s currently having problems with her globe connection too. My cousin and I are neighbors. While she switched to Globe, my family applied to PLDT. So far we haven’t experienced any major problem to complain about. The internet sometimes slows down when there’s a storm but that’s understandable.

In my experience, I suggest you switch to PLDT DSL. :)

Galega says :

Yes, they have introduced this plan to Cebu area in 2014. You can call to their customer care executive to get this plan in Mactan, Cebu. Here are their customer care numbers:

888 ( via SMART SIM) or (02) 672-7277 or 1-800-10-672-7277 (Via Hotline)

loleen says :

do an AMD Sempron processor capable of this plan?

Hi Loleen,

Yes. AMD is capable for Smartbroadband. You can download it.

I don’t think so.

sherne M. Nacario says :

would you mind sending my monthly bills through my email?

ladyli replies :

You go to the nearest wireless center in your area to solve this issue

Jenny May says :

how many kbps is smart broadband internet?

Hi Jenny,

It depends, it can go as high as 5Mbps or 12Mbps. It depends also on your plan.
    512 kbps is the often connection for Smart Broadband on my PC.

arthur says :

pano ko ba malalaman kung ilang bwan na ko d nakakabayad sa plan 999.

MEV says :

You can check your balance by contacting their customer service at 6727277. Or check your billing statement letter.

karen says :

i would like to apply in Buruanga, Aklan area is this possible?

Hi Karen,

I’ve been to Aklan. Signal of Smart is strong, so you can use Smart Broadband at your place.

jose m. genterola says :

good day. for the last two days, i cannot connect on my smart bro which is a plan 999. i contacted 1888 but the reply is not clear and only halfway.what is the problem? please check. thank you.

MEV says :

It happens all the time for Smart broadband. You can try Globe or Sun broadband, which is much better.

ladyli says :

I think you have to direct your problem to the right person not to the reviewer of the product who is also an ordinary subscriber right you. You may contact the Customer Service hotline of Smartbro.

Lesley says :

if i reformat my computer, does it affect my connection?do i have to contact smart to install my smartbro plan 999 antenna?

Hi Lesley,

It wont affect your internet connection. Since your computer will be reformat, then all your downloaded software will be deleted which includes your Smart Broadband. All you have to do is to download the file of Smart Broadband.

ladyli replies :

Somewhow it will help but if the problem is with smartbro connection, the problem will persist unless smart bro improve their services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21805689940531/k2311a058/5.8.09