Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried several moisturizers on my face and I even spent too much budget on it just to make my skin soft and get away dryness but unfortunately none of them gives me the satisfaction like this product does
  • Dryness is never been a problem and my face is not looking dull at all
  • I am thankful a million times of having this product with me and as a matter of fact I bought three pieces of this moisturizer, together with the other Clinique skin care products for best results
  • This is really perfect for my skin type and I will definitely use it for the rest of my life

• by amazingme

This product is absolutely fabulous. It is very effective and it gives my skin exactly the way I want it to be. The Clinique’s promotion about this product delivers more than I could imagine.

I have tried several moisturizers on my face and I even spent too much budget on it just to make my skin soft and get away dryness but unfortunately none of them gives me the satisfaction like this product does.

This product amazingly worked in my type of skin from the very first time

I used it.

Ever since my face had been suffering from dryness especially during winter and extreme summer days but when I started using this product, I see the improvement in the texture of my skin. Dryness is never been a problem and my face is not looking dull at all.

I have been using this moisturizer for three months now and my skin become more visibly fair, and smooth with no signs of dryness from morning until evening. Even my friends started to notice the big changes ...

• in my skin and according to them, I look blooming each day.

I will no longer jump from one moisturizer to another anymore because I am now totally satisfied with this product. With this Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion of Clinique, I never imagine that my face has still a chance to look fresh, vibrant, and glowing.

Now, I look young and I feel young because this product gives me the beauty and confidence. And guess what, my husband loves to touch my face now and he keeps telling

me how wonderful my skin is.

I am thankful a million times of having this product with me and as a matter of fact I bought three pieces of this moisturizer, together with the other Clinique skin care products for best results. I don’t have any regrets of buying this product although it is almost three times the price of my previous moisturizer because it is a worth buying product.

This is really perfect for my skin type and I will definitely use it for the rest of my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31805689920531/k2311a058/5.8.09