Lake Bedugul Bali  » Travel  »
  • I stopped and enjoyed the view for a while
  • After that, I bought some souvenirs in souvenir shops around the lake area

• by totox

Bedugul is one of tourism objects in Bali island, Indonesia. I was interested to visit it because of its beautiful view and fresh air. Bedugul lake is located in Tabanan regency in the border of Tabanan and Singaraja regencies. It is located on a hill with fresh and cool air.

I traveled from Denpasar to Bedugul by car. I saw beautiful scenery along the steep hill. I stopped and enjoyed the view for a while.

Marvelous. I saw the city of Denpasar and also Tabanan. Then, I continued my journey to Bedugul lake which was previously known as Tamblingan lake.

I rented a boat and fished in the lake which has temperature about 19 degress Celcius. It made an enjoyable journey. After that, I bought some souvenirs in souvenir shops around the lake area.

There were a lot of choices such as T-shirts, shorts, bags, sandals, wall decorations and ...

• many more. Next, I visited a temple not far from the lake. It was in the edge of the lake.

The temple was clean and comfortable. I took some nice pictures there. People who visited Bedugul never forgot to drop by at the local traditional market.

I didn’t either. I shopped for vegetables, fruits, many kinds of souvenirs and typical food of the region. Well, the most famous typical

food of the region was roasted rabbit.

Many kinds of hotels were available in Bedugul. Once I stayed in a hotel there with quite cheap rate about Rp 200 thousand to Rp 500 thousand. The rooms were good and clean.

It had got a lake view. One thing to remember if you are going to spend your holiday in Bedugul, remember to bring a thick blanket with you since it was very cold at night. Have a good time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38805689870531/k2311a058/5.8.09