Cafe 29 College Park GA  » Restaurants  »
Roosevelt Hwy, College Park GA
  • One night, I decided to order half hot, and half lemon pepper wings
  • And I like the fact that the package was prepared very neatly

• by Famous

Wing shops come a dime a dozen. In fact, Café 29 used to be some other wing joint. I guess it just changed hands.

At first I saw no difference in the menu. But the selections appear to be a bit more scant than the last place.

The selections of wing flavors

weren’t very vast either. One night, I decided to order half hot, and half lemon pepper wings.

They were actually quite good. And I like the fact that the package was prepared very neatly.

Very often when I go to wing places, the wings are sloppy, and everything just seems to go everywhere.

• The lemon pepper wings were cooked to perfection.

I hate wings that don’t have enough seasoning, or so much that they are too tangy and taste artificial. Furthermore, I like the fact they they were fried “hard” and weren’t too soggy.

The hot wings could have been a bit spicier. But I was afraid

that if I selected one of the inferno varieties, I wouldn’t be able to eat them.

I must add that the fries and other side items tasted very fresh. And even though the menu isn’t that extensive, it doesn’t really need to be because the food is just as good as the place that was there before it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7805689850531/k2311a058/5.8.09