Kid Cudi (rapper)  » Music  »
  • But as soon as I took a listen to his lead single Day n Nite I was immediately hooked

• by Famous

A coworker of mine hipped me to this guy. I had never heard of him.

But as soon as I took a listen to his lead single “Day n Nite” I was immediately hooked.

This rapper is from Cleveland; and I have the feeling that to be called merely a rapper would probably be

an insult to the guy.

His style is both futuristic, club-friendly, but also full of soul.

There is a song that he’s got called “Save my Soul” in which Cee-Lo from Goodie Mobb/ Gnarls Barkley sings.

I am finding that a lot of African American artists are going the route of the proverbial ...

• rock star.

The sounds are much more futuristic.

And I could be wrong; but it seems like the 80s are making a comeback in terms of clothing style and attitude.

Kid Cudi has several songs on his album that I really like.

And I am glad that I have added many of his

tracks to my iPod Nano.

If you like lyrics that are catchy and not terribly over-the-top, you will probably like this.

Kid Cudi seems like a pretty intelligent hip-hop artist who understands the nuances of good pop and R&B music.

I would advise any real hip-hop head to check him out.

His music is great fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14805689830531/k2311a058/5.8.09