Comcast On Demand Service  » General services  »
  • The internet service is pretty fast, and the cable service itself is pretty reliable, much more so than other cable companies I've had experience with
  • Lately, I've been a little bit disappointed with the selections
  • I like that I'm able to watch programs and finish them later if I get busy

• by Famous

Ever since becoming a Comcast customer, I have really been pleased with the service. The internet service is pretty fast, and the cable service itself is pretty reliable, much more so than other cable companies I’ve had experience with.

I had never had On Demand service and was thrilled with the idea of being able to

watch movies whenever I wanted to.

It’s almost like having a cache of DVDs inside your television set.

The free movies they offer are semi-new releases along with some pretty good classics.

Lately, I’ve been a little bit disappointed with the selections.

But very often they offer films that I’m really interested in.

...

• What’s also great is that many TV shows are also featured.

I like that I’m able to watch programs and finish them later if I get busy.

The system will recall the last place you left off in the film and will save the program for you for a period of time.

Every once in a while, the signal gets lost and the data for the programs can’t be retrieved.

But that is pretty infrequent.

I have to say that in all the years I’ve had cable service, this is the first time that I’ve ever really used the service as much as I do now.

Comcast is pretty cool.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25805689810531/k2311a058/5.8.09