Cucumber Dill Chicken Salad Recipe  » Recipes  »
  • I found a recipe for cucumber dill chicken salad on some website and was intrigued
  • I think it's probably because I didn't use enough of it

• by Famous

I found a recipe for cucumber dill chicken salad on some website and was intrigued. I followed the author’s instructions and was amazed at how succulent the salad was. According to the article, sour cream and mayo are used in conjunction with a few crunchy veggies.

The key ingredients however, are dry dill

weed and dry mustard. Apparently, the mustard gives the salad a little kick, though I couldn’t really taste it.

I think it’s probably because I didn’t use enough of it. I think I didn’t because I was afraid it would add too much spice to the salad.

But I think next time ...

• I will increase the amount I use. This salad is great when plunked onto a bed of salad greens.

It’s also great on sandwiches in melts, or just by itself. I’ve also had it with crackers, and think they would make great hors deurves.

If you like chicken breast (which is what

I used) then you will probably love this recipe. It’s a light, gourmet (seemingly healthy) dish that can be stretched all week long, depending upon how much you prepare.

I was really surprised at how much I liked this. Ordinarily I would never have thought to use sour cream in this sort of dish.

But this was fantastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 49805689780531/k2311a058/5.8.09