Taco Bell Fully Loaded Chipotle Steak Taco Salad  » Food  »
  • But one day I decided to try out the loaded salad that I kept seeing on television
  • If you are on any kind of diet, consider this salad off limits
  • But I was really impressed with how the flavors went well together

• by Famous

I don’t normally eat at Taco Bell. But one day I decided to try out the loaded salad that I kept seeing on television.

I was really surprised with how large the salad was.

The shell was huge.

And it’s served in this really big container with a clear top.

The salad has rice, beans, lettuce, pico, steak, tortilla strips, cheese, and a packet of Chipotle salad dressing.

I read the nutritional value on a website and found out that this salad actually has almost 1000 calories.

If you are on any kind of diet, consider this salad off limits.

...

• As far as taste goes, it wasn’t bad.

The chipotle dressing was a really nice switch from the typical sauces that Taco Bell offers.

But I was really impressed with how the flavors went well together.

Clearly, a better taco salad can be made at home, or at any restaurant

where there is this kind of fare.

But if you are looking for just a quick snack, this is it.

I must add that I actually wasn’t able to finish the salad because it was so large.

So, all in all—I probably consumed about 600 calories instead of the entire 950.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705689690631/k2311a057/5.7.09