Crest Vivid White Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I decided that nothing except regular cleanings from the dentist or expensive procedures would really work, until I tried Crest Vivid White and Vivid White Night
  • So, because the price was reasonable, $3.29 each for a regular size tube, I bought a couple packages of each to see if this product had any effect whatsoever
  • Well, I have to say that we did notice a difference-my husband noticed that his teeth were whiter after only a few days

• by Jessie Bahrey

There is a multitude of dental hygiene products on the market today that claim to whiten your teeth and remove stains. Some are expensive and others are simply toothpastes with ‘whitening’ power, and most that I have tried are as much scams as the miracle weight loss products. I have tried the strips, which caused my sensitive teeth to become sore, drops, which didn’t work at all, and various whitening toothpastes, which made no discernable difference at all. I decided that nothing except regular cleanings from the dentist or expensive procedures would really work, until I tried Crest Vivid White and Vivid White Night.

A few years ago, I was in Montana doing some cross border shopping, and was picking in

a Wal-Mart purchasing many items that were either much cheaper than in Canada, or just not available in Canada. I came across Crest Vivid White and Vivid White night. I read the packaging, which described a protective bonding feature that not only brushes away stains on the teeth, but prevents new stains. The Vivid White was to be used twice daily, and the Vivid White Night instructed the user to brush with it at night. Both also claim to have the cavity and plaque fighting features of other fluoride toothpastes. So, because the price was reasonable, $3.29 each for a regular size tube, I bought a couple packages of each to see if this product had any effect whatsoever.

When ...

• we returned home, my husband and I both started using the Vivid White every morning and the Vivid White Night every night before bed. My husband, as a smoker of cigars, has a lot of staining from that habit, and both us enjoy red wine frequently, so as those are apparently the worst culprits for staining teeth, we figured we would be good test subjects. Well, I have to say that we did notice a difference-my husband noticed that his teeth were whiter after only a few days. My change was more subtle-it took a week or so to notice that my teeth were brighter and whiter. And there was no discomfort for my sensitive teeth and gums at all;
        in fact, Vivid White felt like any other toothpaste. Once we had gone through our 3 month supply, we contemplated another trip over the border to buy more, but fortunately, our local Real Canadian Superstore in Calgary, Alberta started carrying it, at a higher price of course. But by this time, we were hooked, so we paid the dollar or so more. It is now available for $3.99 at most grocery stores in Canada, and we buy it all the time. In fact, I purchased another whitening toothpaste last month because it was on sale, and my husband noticed the difference in a few days. I will likely use Crest Vivid White toothpaste from now on, because it really works.

Crest Vivid White Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34705689530531/k2311a057/5.7.09