Wyse Road Animal Hospital  » Pets  »
32 Pelzant Street, Dartmouth Nova Scotia, Canada
  • His staff are friendly and helpful, and are quick to recommend products and services that your pet needs

• by Melissa Glenn
      My family and I have been using Wyse Road Veterinary Hospital for our pets since we moved to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia three years ago. When we had moved here from the Annapolis Valley, one of our dogs had a wierd medical condition that none of the other two city vets seemed able to diagnose or treat. We went to Wyse Road Animal Hospital and saw Dr.

Markus Stasiulius who recognized that our dog had ‘mange mite’ an unusual skin infection and treated him right away. We

were so impressed!

Dr.

Mark (as he likes to be called) runs a really awesome animal hospital. His staff are friendly and helpful, and are quick to recommend products and services that your pet needs.

They are also helpful in keeping you to your budget. Dr.

Mark has rescued many stray cats as an animal lover himself and they now reside in the veterinary office. You can always find a cat on a chair or on the counter, and they are lovely, friendly animals.

Another reason ...

• that we continue to use Wyse Road Animal Hospital,is that Dr. Mark is one of the few vet’s who still do house calls in this city.

Most vets insist that after hours, you take your pet to the emergency animal hospital. As my family has no car it was imperative to us to have a vet come to us in an emergency.

When one of our beloved dogs died suddenly in our arms 2 months ago during the early morning, Dr. Mark came straight away.

He

gave myself and my grieving family time to pay for the cremation bill, and was very kind towards us. The whole of Wyse Road Animal Hospital sent us a sympathy card for the death of our beloved dog Texie, and they continue to call us and check we are okay.

I could not have found a better veterinary hospital to take care of our family pets. Wyse Road Animal Hospital are an extended part of our family, and we deeply appreciate them.

Wyse Road Animal Hospital treats animals from budgies to ferrets to cats and dogs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29130768940431/k2311a0713/7.13.06