Hyundai Matrix
  • The car was perfect for my sister as the car now has power steering capability making it convenient for her to drive

• by Kendrick

In February of 2006, we bought our second car - the Hyundai Matrix from Micah Motors in Paco, Manila. For the past three years, we have been well-served by the car with us having little to complain about it.

Back then, I remembered we were looking for a new car from the proceeds of my mom’s property sale. The choice back then was the Chevrolet Aveo Hatchback. But after test driving it, my sister and I didn’t find it quite satisfying and

if we were to push through with the purchase, it would just be a total waste of money.

So we decided to look around then we saw the Hyundai Matrix. We immediately liked it because of its design, similar to a wagon. Neither too big nor too small and something my sister can proudly drive around.

The Hyundai Matrix is operated by the Common Rail Direct Fuel Injection or CRDI making it more efficient as we were told. It runs on diesel,

• one of the reasons why we bought it.

The car was perfect for my sister as the car now has power steering capability making it convenient for her to drive. There were also automatic mirrors and windows.

Best thing about the car was its durability, twice it was already bumped from behind. The first time, I was the one driving it when a taxi suddenly bumped into me from behind. The car wasn’t even dented but the taxi’s bumper literally fell

off.

The second time, it was my sister driving. A Mitusbishi Adventure bumped into her from behind. The bumper, again was smashed but it only manages to scratch it. We were indeed amazed at this durability.

My sister’s friends have also complimented the matrix. Long drives were very smooth and fuel-efficient.

All told, we are very delighted with the performance of the Hyundai Matrix. Too bad the model is not being sold anymore right now. We were lucky to be able to bought one.

ibrahim says :

i want see snap shot of Hyundai

Jules Li says :

Ibrahim, there are several websites online that have images of the vehicle. Here’s a link to one of them:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9705689320531/k2311a057/5.7.09