African Sea Coconut Cough Mixture and Lung Tonic  » Health  »
  • However, all of them only gave a momentary relief

• by Amaya

I was having a cough for almost two weeks then. I tried a lot of pharmaceutical drugs to help relieve my coughing. However, all of them only gave a momentary relief. For just a span of four hours, my coughing broke me again. I moved my faith into herbal products since I can n longer hold the chest pain due to frequent coughing then.

A friend

of my mom recommended Sea Coconut to us. It is herbal and that made it safe to be taken in anytime the need arises. When I first took it in, it soothes my throat like a menthol candy. I even liked taking it in over and over so that my throat could feel at ease. However, if you like to reach a fast recovery from ...

• an illness, a strict recommended routine should be followed. At my first intake, I took it after breakfast. The next dosages were taken in after every three hours. The last dosage will be taken in right before going to bed. With that kind of routine, I was able to recover fast (I took four teaspoonfuls every dosage).

It is also good for coughs, bronchitis, influenza,

colds, asthma, tickling throat, whooping cough, chronic cough, loss of voice and loosening phlegm. But before taking it in, it would still be much better to ask your trusted doctors first in cases of allergies or incompatibilities with the previous drugs that you’ve used.

This product is obtainable in almost all dispensaries and provision shops in the Philippines. For other countries, please ask your nearest leading drugstores for stocks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34705689230531/k2311a057/5.7.09