VOX long-distance calling cards  » General services  »
  • Vox America card allows me to call anywhere in North America for only a few cents a minute and their website is amazing
  • I enjoy hours of conversation with my family without having to worry about astronomical amounts of long-distance bills, and I can recharge my card on their website, which is extremely convenient
  • And I must also add that I love their customer service
  • Recently, I found out that an older card that I had kept had expired, but I had about $20 of credit left on it
  • If you use long-distance card, look no further for great prices and wonderful customer support - this one is simply the best

• by ButterflyEs

Since I’ve moved to Vancouver from Montreal, I have been making an enormous number of long-distance calls and due to the time difference, my cell phone plan doesn’t really cover the time frame where I could have free calls to the people I have on my list. Therefore, I have had to purchase either a land-line phone service or a calling card. I opted for the second, thinking it would be less of a headache.

And am I ever glad that I have. Vox America card allows me to call anywhere in North America for only a few cents a minute and their website is amazing! I enjoy hours of conversation with my family without having to worry about astronomical amounts of long-distance bills, and I can recharge my card on their website, which is extremely convenient.

Being able to use the same calling-card number is great - who has ...

• time to run to the store every time your credit runs out?

You can find these cards at any grocery or drug store. All you have to do is register yourself on www.

vox. ca in order to see your call history or top-up your minutes.

I am very impressed with this company. And I must also add that I love their customer service.

Recently, I found out that an older card that I had kept had

expired, but I had about $20 of credit left on it. I called the customer support and asked them if it could be re-activated.

There were no questions asked. The representative I spoke to informed me that my card would be reactivated within the next five minutes, and it was.

I was completely delighted! If you use long-distance card, look no further for great prices and wonderful customer support - this one is simply the best.

Natalya says :

i have bought the Vox Europe card in order to reach my family overseas without paying astronomical bills. first, the calls never ever go through. second, EVERY time when another person didn’t answer (and the call did NOT go to the voicemail), my card was charged around 30 cents. Not only for not-answered calls in Europe, but for US calls as well.
    simply worthless. not going buy this card again.

Tatiana says :

Vox Europa card is the worst card that I ever used. Expensive and with very bad connection.
    I would never use it again. Very bad service.

Irene says :

re : And I must also add that I love their customer service
    Every time I called my mother the line would get cut in 9-10 seconds. It happened 4 times. Every time it happened I got charged $ 0.29. The fifth time I was able to speak with her for 15 minutes and then the line got cut again. I called customer service. They put the blame on our phones and refused any kind of refund. Decided never to use them again. Company is very obscure, you can’t find any information about their address or management team anywhere. Beware

Tata says :

re : If you use long-distance card, look no further for great prices and wonderful customer support - this one is simply the best
    The worst cards ever I have bought it a few times and never was satisfied with it. Terrible connection

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25705689220531/k2311a057/5.7.09