Rimouski Hotel Gouverneur Quebec  » Hotels  »
2.0
155, boul. René-Lepage Est, Rimouski (Québec), Canada G5L 1P2
  • Yes, they found us another room, but I consider this should not have happened
  • I found hair in the bathroom and the bath was old and full of black mould
  • Since it is a big hotel chain in Quebec, I was really disappointed

• by Miss Crayola

I went to Rimouski Hotel Gouverneur last summer with my family. It was peak season and we didn’t find any place in an cheaper hotel in Rimouski.

Since it was only morning when we got there to book a room, we had to come back later to put our stuff in. So when we came back at 4

o’clock, my husband went directly to our room with his key and arrived in front of a woman that has been assigned the same room! Yes, they found us another room, but I consider this should not have happened.

Moreover, our TV wasn’t working and the place wasn’t so clean. I found hair in the bathroom and the bath ...

• was old and full of black mould. Moreover, the haidryer wasn’t working at first because there wasn’t any ventilation in the bathroom. I had to wait until all humidity was gone to blow dry my hair.

Maybe the staff was polite and smiling, but I didn’t like to have someone come in my room to repare the TV.

Also,

at this price (130$ CAD per night) for a room, I would have expected to have access to continental breakfast, but no. Another deception.

Since it is a big hotel chain in Quebec, I was really disappointed. I would definitively not go back there even if it was cheaper. I went to smaller places that were so much better.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2705689210531/k2311a057/5.7.09