Dreaming ( For Women ) by Tommy Hilfiger perfume
  • What I like is the consistency of it to the story behind the scent

• by ibizaspain

Trudi Loren was responsible for the creation of this perfume and this was launched way back 2007. The face of the perfume was Swedish celebrity Mona Johannesson.

The perfume features top notes of black currant, pink pepper and peach. The heart is composed of freesia and tuberose. Then the base is musk, amber, sandalwood and lily.

The bottle

was shaped like a huge ice cube. It was transparent and the liquid was light pink. The flacon was like a cork stopper from a French wine. It was transparent as well. There was a red lace connecting the flacon and the body. The word DREAMING was in the middle.

The scent for me starts with a little light feminine appeal. Black currant is not almost visible and I kept smelling peach. The presence of pink pepper is notable too. Somehow its a combination between pink pepper and peach. Then it cascades to both freesia and tuberose. Still the segue was still very light and dainty to me. Very soft and feminine. Then musky tone is the ...

• Dreaming ( For Women ) by Tommy Hilfiger perfume
      dry down. It only gave attitude to the scent but generally for me it was not really material. The floral effect was all throughout.

I like the appearance of the scent. I first encountered this while I was having my shopping at Duty Free from a trip abroad. It was unique and exquisite. At least this one

is a deviation from the traditional shapes. The smell for me was impressive somehow. What I like is the consistency of it to the story behind the scent. Dreaming gives us a light feeling, feminine side, and a cacophony of ideas. Here, the lightness and fragile personality was embodied. What I am just concern though is that it is too light.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56705689160531/k2311a057/5.7.09