Chucky Chocolate Drink  » Food  »
  • I thought that will make her a fussy eater all the more but dinner time came, i fed her spoon after spoon of rice and viand
  • I am sure, its because of her favourite drink

• by danichix

I have a 2 year old daughter. She has always weighed under the desired kilo for her age. She drinks milk but she doesnt have much appetite for solid foods.

She has food supplements and vitamins but she would cry everytime i make her take the syrup. One day, i took her to the supermarket with me.

She saw this tetra packed drink thats being advertised on tv. And because it was in an attractive

packaging with the happy looking cow drawing at the front she asked me to buy one.

I took it and read the label. It said CHUCKIE My Chocolatey Buddy, UHT processed long life.

I didnt really know what that meant but i still bought it for her. She took it out of the grocery bag when we got home.

She was excited to try it and to my surprise, she finished the whole thing. I ...

• thought that will make her a fussy eater all the more but dinner time came, i fed her spoon after spoon of rice and viand.

She just opened her mouth and chewed on the food and i was sure that she ate all 1/4 cup of rice, which never happened before. The next day at the breakfast table, she was back to her normal self.

She refused to eat so i told her i would

buy some more CHUCKIE drink if she eats. Thankfully, she ate a slice of buttered bread.

She now weighs average for her age and she eats rice three times a day in okay amounts. I am sure, its because of her favourite drink.

it boosted her appetite and shes became more active and less sickly. The best thing about it? It only costs P19.

20 for 250ml. Its healthy for my daughter and healthy for my pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27705689030531/k2311a057/5.7.09