Chunghop Universal Remote Control  » Electronics  »
  • It only required 2 AAA batteries, it was very light plus it has an easy-to-hold design

• by danichix

2 years ago my mom handed us their old tv, a 21 inch colored television set which worked perfectly well. She gave it away only because its remote control was broken.

For a month, we would get up to manually flip through the channels or set the tv volume when we are watching and we were very patient about it.

But

one day, a family friend told us that we can buy a universal remote to free us of the hustle.

Following his advice, we went to an electronic shop and inquired about it.

The first thing that the salesman handed us was the Chunghop brand and said that it was their best seller for universal remotes.

We got the RM 133E ...

• model which was in the color gray.

We bought it for P150 and it came with a free list of codes for different appliances.

We tried it right after we got home.

It only required 2 AAA batteries, it was very light plus it has an easy-to-hold design.

It was very easy to program too.

We found the code for the

sharp tv and in a second, we were able to control it using our Chunghop universal remote.

We figured that it can indeed be used for other remote controllable appliances.

All you needed to do was check the model and brand of the appliance and locate its code from the list and youre good to go.

Truly Amazing! One gadget can do it all.

danichix replies :

you can check out their website which is in two languages English and Chinese.

MARICEL says :

how can i set up my chunghop universal remote control for my sharp tv?

John says :

There are several steps that you have to take, so I’ll just provide you with a link that includes all instructions:

Galega says :

Press the device button on your remote. Now enter the code for the brand of your TV - Sharp in the current scenario. Again press the device button after entering the code. You will see control power button getting lights up. That’s it. Your remote is now tagged with your TV and you can now easily control your TV with it.

Dawn Donovan says :

I have an RM-E86 I am missing the list of codes and have a new TV and digital box. Can anyone help me to get this working with my new setup?

John says :

Here’s a link to a website to download the documentation, which includes the codes:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16705689010431/k2311a057/5.7.09