Crest Vivid White Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • When I first used it I noticed that it did not have that horrible taste that some of the other whitening toothpaste has
  • I honesty have nothing bad to say about Vivid white, it is one of the best out there
  • From now on the only brand of toothpaste I will purchase is Crest because I know I can trust there products and I hope that you will do the same
  • If you are considering a new toothpaste I strongly recommend Crest Vivid White to you

• by Nick Bors

Crest Vivid White toothpaste is one of those toothpaste’s that promise noticeably whiter teeth. The toothpaste comes in a nice little blue and white box with the crest brand on it, (so you know what to look for.

) When I first used it I noticed that it did not have that horrible

taste that some of the other whitening toothpaste has.

Vivid White actually tasted pretty good and has a nice clean minty aftertaste! I have had this toothpaste for about about 2 weeks and surprisingly my teeth are getting a bit whiter already!! Other products I have used in the past did not ...

• do half as good of a job as Vivid White did in two weeks.

I am sure that by the time I finish with the bottle my teeth will be a lot whiter and I will have a brighter smile :).

I honesty have nothing bad to say about Vivid white, it

is one of the best out there.

From now on the only brand of toothpaste I will purchase is Crest because I know I can trust there products and I hope that you will do the same.

If you are considering a new toothpaste I strongly recommend Crest Vivid White to you.

Crest Vivid White Toothpaste
    barbara says :

is crest vivid white available in ireland.. have searched high and low and cant seem to find it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34705689000431/k2311a057/5.7.09