West Jet  » Airlines  »
  • Personally I think that the crew nicer than on other airlines I have flown on

• by Nick Bors

West jet is my favorite airline to fly with. The Airline has relitively cheap flights and travels all across Canada and in some areas in the United States.

When I flew with Air Canada they lost my bags for a week but with West Jet they have never misplaced my

luggage once.

With all there flights they have a complimentary in flight television.

You get close to 20 different channels to choose from and if you are on a long enough flight you can purchase movies to view.

The crew is very nice and if you have any problems they ...

• will surely help you with whatever you need.

Personally I think that the crew nicer than on other airlines I have flown on.

The stewardesses come around a couple times every flight and will give you some free pop and a snack.

The only problems I have had with West

Jet is the seats are a bit to small for my liking and they do not have a great selection of snacks and food to buy on the flight.

Other than that West Jet is a great airline to fly with and if you haven’t already you should give it a try.

West Jet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40705688990431/k2311a057/5.7.09