DELL Dimension 8300 series (Bios revision A05)
  • I have ordered my new DELL Dimension 8300 3 years ago and since that day I never had any problem like I use to have with AMD or ACER before
  • The best time to buy a computer is when they are on offer and always order by phone

• by shazipk
      I have ordered my new DELL Dimension 8300 3 years ago and since that day I never had any problem like I use to have with AMD or ACER before. My DELL 8300 is a super computer with six speakers ,that make a sound like in cinema house. The best time to buy a computer is when they are on offer and always order by phone .

Try because one can negotiate

lot of things along with the current offer. I checked the offer at www.

dell. com.

and fond a computer with free printer, web cam and £50 discount . So I called up the centre and negotiated as a result I received a Logitech web camera ,printer but also Logitech mini digital camera half priced ,free upgrade to MS word (worth £100) and 3 business years warranty.

Double hard drive space . But to tell truth I did not ...

• bought the DELL because of offer but the quality is excellent and reliable .

And now I am really happy with the buy. The printer is also marvellous, I printed 100s of quality photos of my children .

I can really say print quality is excellent and better than professonal photo prints. The desktop computer is black ,flat pannel (monitor) with adjustable screen size .

My father in law visited and really liked the system. The speed is also

very very fast and quick .

When working on line with a computer DELL and broadband internet ,hot coffee in hand ,slow music around…what else do we want and wish for. I really want u to go for DELL instead of buying any other thing .

DELL compensated the price when buying on offer but above all u won’t get better quality then DELL Intel Pentium 4 desk top. DELL computers are long life ,fast and reliable .

I recommend to buy one .

george says :

My computer does not allow me to format coz itz asking for setup password It can not be switched on or formatted or nbothing

Jules Li says :

It sounds like you’re referring to the bios password. You can reset this password be resetting the bios jumper and removing the cmos battery. You will have to remove the cover to do this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63130768880331/k2311a0713/7.13.06