Dean’s Greens Nursery Etiwanda, CA  » Business  »
12696 Baseline Rd., Etiwanda, CA (909) 899-1820
  • However, once you find it, you will consider it an important find
  • The same person is always in the main office, and I think that's Dean
  • From what I have noticed, professional landscapers are buying their products from this business
  • I would recommend Dean's Greens nursery to everyone

• by Linda Start

There are many plant and tree nurseries, in the Rancho Cucamonga area. One of the unique nurseries is Dean’s Greens nursery. I was redesigning my landscaping and someone recommended this nursery to me.

Dean’s Greens is one of those places that is not noticeable, unless you are actually looking for it. The nursery is located near the I-15 freeway, on the north side of Baseline Rd. The small main building and sign for the

establishment are very rustic. Even though the business is on a semi-main street, on several acres of land, I passed it by. The sign does not stand out, on the nursery. However, once you find it, you will consider it an important “find.”

The plants and trees are in containers, throughout the acreage. Customers can wander through the rows and rows of items for sale, and bring their purchases to the main building,

• to purchase.

The same person is always in the main office, and I think that’s “Dean.” He wears a cowboy hat, and has a very casual dress and mannerism. His friendliness is very refreshing; in comparison to some of the plant businesses, I have already visited.

The whole atmosphere is very comfortable. What you see is what you get, and the prices are always very reasonable. On one occasion, I asked

Dean for about 20 empty five-gallon containers for a replanting project, and he charged me about 10 cents each. Now that is a good deal!

Don’t pass this nursery by, because it’s style is older, and not full of neon signs. From what I have noticed, professional landscapers are buying their products from this business. Their trucks are always visible, in the dirt parking lot. I would recommend Dean’s Greens nursery to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41705688750431/k2311a057/5.7.09