Crest Cordless Spin-brush Pro-Whitening Toothbrush  » Health  »
  • I think the fact the brush is dry takes more plaque off each tooth
  • This battery-operated unit is easy to use, convenient, and travels with you, because there is no need for electricity

• by Linda Start

This affordable battery-operated toothbrush sells in all the stores, including Walmart. With no cord, this two battery operated toothbrush has two speeds, 2 large, rotating toothbrush heads, and is very comfortable to hold in your hand.

I started using this toothbrush after my dentist found a few cavities.

It is now part of my daily

routine for oral health.

First, I floss, and then I brush with a dry brush (no toothpaste or water) around my teeth and gums with this Crest cordless spin-brush toothbrush.

I think the fact the brush is “dry” takes more plaque off each tooth.

After those two procedures, I brush with my regular toothbrush ...

• and toothpaste.

I get cleaner, healthier teeth, and my “no cavities” checkups are proof that I am doing something right.

I am sure the Crest cordless spin-brush toothbrush is a big contributor to my “no cavities” checkups, because the spinning brushes get around the teeth and gums very easily.

It just makes sense that

teeth would be whiter if they are cleaner, also.

Crest cordless spin-brush pro-whitening toothbrush is the perfect addition to your oral health routine.

This battery-operated unit is easy to use, convenient, and travels with you, because there is no need for electricity.

There is no excuse for cavities, now, if you use the Crest cordless spin-brush pro-whitening toothbrush daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34705688720431/k2311a057/5.7.09