Adidas Perfumed Deodorant Spray for Women  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I feel sporty and on the go, and I think I need protection from bad odor, I use this product
  • In addition to, I consider using Adidas deo spray very practical because I don't need to spray a lot

• by Filipina

I started using Adidas Perfumed Deodorant Spray just this year and I am so far pleased with it.

When I feel sporty and on the go, and I think I need protection from bad odor, I use this product. It keeps me fresh all day long even if I terribly sweat especially when I am

commuting. With other brands, sometimes, when I sweat, I can smell just 50% of the product and the remaining half is the smell of my sweat. My smell gets even worse when the perfumed deo spray and my sweat collide. Well, it’s not that I stink, it’s just the composition of the chemical which I ...

• think is too strong. With regard to this kind of product, what’s important is to look for a brand that can give the consumer 100% confidence anytime of the day at any occasions. And that’s what I am getting from Adidas Perfumed Deodorant Spray.

In addition to, I consider using Adidas deo spray very practical

because I don’t need to spray a lot. I already feel contented with a few sprays. I remember one time when I was terribly busy doing errands for an event, I just sprayed some and it lasted for the whole day. That’s how trusted the product is.

Lastly, I think it’s affordable. I am pleased with it. Superb!

chris says :

I bought a bottle of pure lightness for women a long time ago. I just found it and love it, but can`t seem to find it anywhere. I live in ontario and wanted to know if you can still buy this product. If yes where and how much. Thanks for your help. Chris Webber

Jules Li says :

It can be purchased from Amazon.com. It’s a lot easier than trying to find it in a store. It’s currently priced at 2.49.

RS staff says :

Here is the link :

ezinne says :

please how can i find ADIDAS 3D under arm spray or any of ADIDAS body. I onec bought in dubai and another time in nigeria….even in nigeria was out of stock immidiatly it was seen. am in the north cyprus at the moment and cant find any of ur body spray. please clue how i can get it

Jules Li says :

Ezinne, I would suggest purchasing from Amazon.com because it’s rather difficult to find in retail stores.

Anonymous says :

Does it darken your underarm?

ani says :

unfortunately yes. it contains aluminum which overtime darkens underarms and stains clothes.

Galega says :

It can darken your underarms, if you use it without cleaning the area. Because of this reason, it is highly recommended to use it after taking bath. If there is dirt and other pollutants on your underarm, it will make them stick to the skin and consequently after some time the area will become darker. Use it after taking bath, and you may not have any problem like darkening of the underarm.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31705688710431/k2311a057/5.7.09