Dataman Computer Works  » Business  »
2131 Cypress Drive Culpeper, Va. 22701
  • The second time I took my computer to dataman because it was unexpectedly freezing and crashing he did something to fix the problem, but I found I was still having difficulty when I got home

• by snowy

Dataman Computer Works is a business in Culpeper Virginia which is owned by Michael Brooks. I have taken my computer to Dataman on two seperate ocassions one time it was just to have the hard drive cleaned up a bit and to unstick my mouse, the other was because I was having trouble with my computer crashing periodically.

The first ocassion went smoothly. We took it to his

home which is also his place of work. The computer was fixed without any issues. Mr. Brooks or Dataman also makes housecalls, which is nice should you not want to make the trek to Culpeper.

The second time I took my computer to dataman because it was unexpectedly freezing and crashing he did something to fix the problem, but I found I was still having difficulty when I got ...

• home.

Mr. Brooks was nice enough to come to my house and repair the problem for no additional charge.

I have also found it useful to speak to him on the phone when I have a computer problem that I can not solve on my own. He is really nice to talk with and will walk me through whatever issues I am having with the computer or router. He

has been in business for several years and seems to be very effective at repairing computers.

I would recomend Dataman Computer works if you are in the area around Culpeper Virginia. You can have your computer fixed for a reasonable charge, and can get some additonal tech support should you need it. This is a good business to be able to have in your data base.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41705688700431/k2311a057/5.7.09