Linksys router WRTG45 wireless router
  • This router has many positives and is something I would recommend to anyone who has a home network

• by snowy

I am using the linksys WRTG 45 wireless router at home. This is a very easy to use and durable router. We had a dlink router previously that went down after several months. We have had this linksys router for over a year and it is still going strong.

We primarily use

laptops at our house and thus need a wireless router to be able to connect our computers to the modem. This is a nice easy to use router which has a 4 port double system. It has a switch that enables you to be able to connect your wired ethernet devices.

This router ...

• enables you to have a hi speed connection and can encrypt transmissions for security purposes. This is a very good wireless G brand router. It has good reviews online. I have been very satisfied with this product. It enables you to have your own small wireless network at home.

We purchased this

router at Costco, but it can be purchased from many providers it generally retails anywhere from 54 dollars to 73 dollars. This router has many positives and is something I would recommend to anyone who has a home network. I would have no hesitation in buying the linksys WRTG45 router for your home computing needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33705688670431/k2311a057/5.7.09