L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation
2.5
  • I bought one bottle of L'oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation because I saw my friend using one and it really looked good on her skin
  • Maybe the foundation did not match my criteria for i noticed that it's effect did not last the whole day
  • I was disappointed with the result of this product
  • In my own experience, it was just perfect for the first few hours of application but it will not last the whole day

• by migomyangel

I bought one bottle of L’oreal True Match Super Blendable Foundation because I saw my friend using one and it really looked good on her skin. I got the shade that matches my skin which is Apricot Ivory or Code R2. I used it the next day to work.

True Match has a pump-style cap so I pumped the cap twice and the liquid foundation easily glides to my index finger. I put it to my face and spread it out.

It glides so easily and smoothly. It was so smooth and easy that it only took

me for like ten seconds to evenly spread it out to my face.

And it is really true to it’s claim that it matches perfectly to the tone and the texture of the skin. It matches so perfectly that it was not obvious that I was wearing a foundation, but the smoothness and flawlessness was evident.

It concealed my scars and my some of my fine lines. It really made my skin smooth and velvety looking without making it appear i was wearing a heavy makeup.

I was convinced that it really was a good product until i checked myself ...

• in the mirror in my afternoon coffee break. The flawlessness was gone.

I tried retouching my face with a face powder to atleast make myself appear fresh again, but to no avail. The appearance I had in the morning was all gone in the afternoon.

The scars were now visible and the fine lines can be seen again. Maybe the foundation did not match my criteria for i noticed that it’s effect did not last the whole day.

I was only happy with the effect for like five hours and that was it. I gave it one

more chance the next day, thinking that maybe something was wrong with my application.

This time I pumped three times, making sure again that all areas were covered and with maximum coverage this time. As expected, it gave me again a good look but then when I checked again in the afternoon and I still got the same (negative) effect - it faded again making my scars and lines visible.

I was disappointed with the result of this product. In my own experience, it was just perfect for the first few hours of application but it will not last the whole day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31705688480431/k2311a057/5.7.09