Body Shop Lip and Cheek Tint  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love this product and I am sticking to it
  • I suggest this to all who want to have a natural-looking blush on their cheeks

• by migomyangel

When it comes to cosmetics, I am not at all faithful with just one brand for I so love to experiment with a lot of stuff being offered out there. But when I encountered Bodyshops’ Lip and Cheek Tint, I become a fan. This item was given to me by my sister-in-law for she knows I am so much into make-up stuff and all. I immediately

tried it on and I had to admit that the blush it gave my cheeks are wonderful!! The blush looked so natural, not at all fake. It gave my appearance an instant glow. My friends could not help but notice. They said it looked like I just got a pich on the cheek. That was how natural it looked. And to top it ...

• all, it stayed for like hours. From the start of my day up to the time I was logging of from work, the blush was still there.

This product is really amazing. It comes in a liquid form in a sleek tube. The cap has a tiny brush at the end of it and I just have to apply small quantity of it on my

cheeks. I use your index finger to spread the blush and there! All set. It is so easy to use. So practical also since one tube can last a long way since I do not need to re-apply all the time.

I really love this product and I am sticking to it. I suggest this to all who want to have a natural-looking blush on their cheeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31705688460431/k2311a057/5.7.09