Michelina’s Rice Pilat Florentine dinner  » Food  »
  • I bought Michelina's Rice Pilaf Florentine dinner, for something different to eat
  • I thought it would be a tasty dinner, and boy was I right
  • I believe this healthy dinner filled me, due to the whole grain rice
  • I found this to be a healthy, cheap and filling dinner

• by Melissa Glenn
      I bought Michelina’s Rice Pilaf Florentine dinner, for something different to eat. This dinner is from Michelina’s Avantage line, they do not call it ‘diet food’, or ‘weight maintenance food’although that is exactly what this Avantage line is.

I thought it would be a tasty dinner, and

boy was I right! I did not know before eating it, what Rice Pilat Florentine was.

It was as the label described it ‘whole grain rice blended with spinach and peppers’.

What the packaging did not tell me, was that this dinner came in a creamy, spicy ...

• sauce, which was probably the most tasty sauce I have ever eaten.

There was no meat or fish in this dinner, and I expected to feel hungry after I ate it, but I didn’t.

I believe this healthy dinner filled me, due to the whole grain rice.

/> This dinner contained only 7grams of fat and 4 grams of fibre, and at only 250calories, I will definatly buy it again.

It was quick for me to cook too, by just microwaving it on the high setting for 3 minutes.

I found this to be a healthy, cheap and filling dinner!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27130768830331/k2311a0713/7.13.06