Konica Z-up60 Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I do not consider myself a 'technical' person
  • I prefer gadgets that are fairly 'idiot-proof' so that I do not become frustrated with them
  • I have had a lot of trouble with cameras, until I bought the Konica Z-up 60 35-60mm zoom lens camera
  • The cost wasn't too bad either, about $69.99CDN plus tax, and that's with the zoom lens

• by Melissa Glenn
      I do not consider myself a ‘technical’ person. I prefer gadgets that are fairly ‘idiot-proof’ so that I do not become frustrated with them! I have had a lot of trouble with cameras, until I bought the Konica Z-up 60 35-60mm zoom lens camera. This Konica camera is not a digital one.

Although I do use a digital, there is something about taking photographs, and developing them yourself that I really enjoy. What I really like about this Konica zoom lens

camera is that a 10 year old could master it.

To begin with the ‘power’ button is clearly labelled, so I could at least switch it on. In front of the power button is the snap button, and to the right of the on button are two buttons marked ‘w ‘(for wide lens or wide shot photo’s)you use this button for activating the zoom lens.

The second button a ‘t’ (for the timer, so you know how much time you have to take a photo!) This camera has an easy to read display, so you know exactly how much film you have left. The numbers are quite big, which is great for me as I usually have to remove my glasses to take photographs.

Above this display, is the smallest black button, which has a mountain, flower and clock symbol pointing to 11pm. This button refers to how much light you have in the environment you wish to take a photograph in.

...

• Konica Z-up60 Camera
      Even I figured out mountain for shade, flower for sunlight, and the 11pm clock for when its getting quite dark. I even found rewinding the film in this camera a breeze! There is a a click at the end of the rewinding process, so you know it is safe to open the back of this camera and remove your film.

I have taken many excellent photographs with this camera. The easy features always mean that I’ll get the right light setting

and this Konica camera has a built in flash.

Despite how many digital camera’s I get, I’ll still also use this Konica until they don’t make film for it anymore. The cost wasn’t too bad either, about $69.

99CDN plus tax, and that’s with the zoom lens. Myself as a techie-idiot could not have chosen better.

The only downside I find to this camera, is that it does not have red-eye reduction, or the date stamping feature, so you know when each photograph was taken. Still great value for my money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43130768820331/k2311a0713/7.13.06