BT 7110 SMS digital and cordless phone  » Electronics  »
  • Previously this was £ 39.99 but on offer I bought £29.99

• by shazipk
      I bought this phone at BT shop . This phone was on offer . Previously this was £ 39. 99 but on offer I bought £29.

99. I always wanted a phone with SMS facility . But I did not able to get one because they are quite expensive phone but with the reduction in price of £10 really helped me to fulfil my

wish.

The phone is real value for money . The BT freestyle 7110 is cord less digital phone wirh the feature of SMS text messaging . It also has caller display .

The caller display helps me decide to receive a call or not. It also has clock display and so helps me while talking to my family out side the country.

• Redial facility up to 5 is also a big help .

The phone set up was very easy and quick that as soon as I received the BT 7110 I set up the cordless phone and make a call to my husband and surprised him that I received a phone and I am calling first call to you. He

was very happy. The phone book has 50 number capacity.

Call waiting system. 4 line LCD. Polyphonic ringbones.

The phone is GAP compatible, the very important feature. The BT 7110 is available in twin n triplet pack. The more number ofextensions ,less is the price .

The quality is excellent ,good looking , expensive look , economical and durable. I am very please with the buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16120768810531/k2311a0712/7.12.06