Into The Wild  » Movies  »
  • I love gardening but it is often difficult to identify certain plants by pictures alone
  • I thought the characters did a great job of portraying the life of this kid, Chris

• by Sadonna

Into the Wild is both touching and inspiring. I guess one of the things I remembered most was that it was based on a true story. That makes me feel a bit sorry for the parents, as I have five wonderful children of my own.

I can understand how heart braking it would be if this would have been my own son, who is also named Chris.

I say it is inspiring because I have often thought of doing such radical things as selling everything and moving to Alaska myself.

Although I have to admit the kid in the movie was a bit more extreme in the manner of which he did it, than I would have. Nevertheless it is still appealing to me.

I watched intently as the events unfolded in this movie.

• One of my favorite parts was where the ranger was chasing him down the river in a canoe.

I do not believe we should have to get permits and pay fees to use our natural resources. So I was actually cheering that the kid got away with canoeing without the proper paperwork.

I was also sad when he died after eating the wrong plant and yet I

can understand how that can happen. I love gardening but it is often difficult to identify certain plants by pictures alone.

I thought the characters did a great job of portraying the life of this kid, Chris. This movie should make people more aware of the beauty and dangers that both are part of the mystique appeal of Alaska.

It is one you should definately go see for yourself.

Into The Wild

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11605687751231/k2311a056/5.6.09