Adventure Quest  » Games  »
2.0
  • I am reviewing Adventure Quest, a online flash game that really has no rivals and that is a problem, in my opinion
  • Back in 2005, I bought a account and was appalled to find that it only upgrades one character

• by Sadonna

Battleon! Or Battle off, as I now say. I am reviewing Adventure Quest, a online flash game that really has no rivals and that is a problem, in my opinion.

Back in 2005, I bought a account and was appalled to find that it only upgrades one character.

Undeterred, I bravely marched on past

this road block that stood in my way.

I should of known what it all meant.

I played my account, day by day and started to grow bored of its gimmicks.

The stories it presents are so simple and always have a simple explanation, and sometimes they hold wars for no reason at all.

...

• Wait, did I say sometimes? Scratch that and replace it with all the time.

They now rarely update, due to the lack of competition.

Their battle system gets old and too hard at higher levels, and I am at level 72, unable to do anything.

Classes are a necessity, when they meant nothing three

levels back.

If they could, try to straiten that out please! Other than all of that, the game has a strong system, good shops, and could have been the largest waste of my life ever.

Still, I’m love the anime graphics that dot this game.

In the end, it is the only reason why I’m still playing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28605687731231/k2311a056/5.6.09