1987 ford ranger truck
  • We considered trading our Dodge Dakota truck for this Ford Ranger but I couldn't believe that the blue book was only three hundred dollars on it while the blue book for our Dodge was two thousand

• by Sadonna

My husband recently borrowed his friends 1987 Ford Ranger truck to drive for a week until we can get the brake lines fixed on our car. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it gets thirty miles to a gallon.

Wow! what a plus, when you compare that our vehicles which only get fifteen to eighteen miles per gallon.

Mileage is a big deal when you drive as much as we do.

Especially,

when my husband is having to give my son in law a ride to work because his car is broke down right now too.

You know how the saying goes “that when it rains it pours” well for us that is the story of our lives when it comes to cars.

For being a small truck the ford ranger is a pretty stout vehicle.

It can pull better and haul more than ...

• I ever would have thought possible because of it’s size.

We considered trading our Dodge Dakota truck for this Ford Ranger but I couldn’t believe that the blue book was only three hundred dollars on it while the blue book for our Dodge was two thousand.

After all they both have two hundred thousand miles on them the main difference is that our Dodge is a 2000 model while the Ford is

a 1987.

Our dodge has a blown head gasket right now and to me it makes it worth a lot less than the Ford Ranger that he borrowed because it at least runs good.

Oh well I guess I’ll let the guys make the decision of whether to trade but I do have to say that the Ford Ranger seems to be a very economical truck and in this economy that is very important.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9605687641231/k2311a056/5.6.09