Vampire Knight book 1  » Books  »
  • One of the first things I noticed upon opening this book is the quality of the artwork
  • Pick up a copy, next time you are in a Wall-mart, and I am sure you will not regret it

• by Sadonna

When I first discovered Vampire Knight, it was sitting on a Wal-Mart shelf crying out towards me. My first thought was this, “A graphic novel at a Wal-Mart that is not just a romance or action flick? Awesome!”, and thus I made one of the best purchases in my life.

The story ended up being a gothic tale

of both romance and action, which would draw in any reader into its deeply woven folds.

One of the first things I noticed upon opening this book is the quality of the artwork.

There are many types of graphic novels that try to achieve such quality and fail.

This book easily surpassed those by a long shot.

The ...

• price for the first Vampire Knight graphic novel, was going for $6.

99 at my time of purchase in the fall 2008.

Another good quality about Vampire Knight was the page styles, very classy.

I was appalled once I saw how the story turns and throws the reader about.

Any other graphic novel would have delivered it with lame

action and advisory romance that could only be considered illegal.

The rundown is this, Vampire Knight graphic novel 1 opens up quickly, introduces you to the world even faster and behooves you in its capable hands, or fangs so to speak.

Pick up a copy, next time you are in a Wall-mart, and I am sure you will not regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17605687611231/k2311a056/5.6.09