JLO Live Perfume for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I was impressed when I first tried it on because as a young woman, I am looking for a more mature, sensual scent, opposite to the ones being distributed in the market which have a fruity or floral scent

• by Filipina

I am enormously pleased with JLO’s wide array of perfume especially the one with the label “Live”. The one that I am using now is almost empty and I can’t wait to buy a new one.

Honestly, I feel sexy when I use JLo Live Perfume for Women. Aside of course from the fact

that this is under the product label Jennifer Lopez, the quality is just as fabulous! I was impressed when I first tried it on because as a young woman, I am looking for a more mature, sensual scent, opposite to the ones being distributed in the market which have a fruity or floral ...

• scent.

Its versatility has a great impact on me as a consumer. It can be used in any occasions, from casual to formal, it just fits into the occasion. Though, I am not a celebrity, I just feel a sense of grandeur. The scent gives warmth and familiarity. I feel good when I

use it, for it is mild and has a long-lasting effect. Aside from that, the scent is not common, very authentic and original.

Honestly, I feel attractive and oozing with sex appeal just like JLO when I spray it on. It feels like I am ready to strut my way to the red carpet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56605687501231/k2311a056/5.6.09