Perwoll Classic Mild Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • As a single woman who lives independently, I prefer and trust Perwoll Classic mild Detergent as my partner when it comes to doing my laundry
  • Since the time I tried it, I've become a regular user of it and I highly recommend it to everyone

• by Filipina

As a single woman who lives independently, I prefer and trust Perwoll Classic mild Detergent as my partner when it comes to doing my laundry. I am very much contented with it.

Perwoll Classic was introduced to me two years ago by a Korean friend as a form of a gift when I transferred

to a new boardinghouse. She gave me good testimony about the product so I myself tried it. True enough, it’s really amazing. I am very particular with texture, color and smell of the fabric and so far, Perwoll is the only brand that has met my standards. After washing and drying the clothes, the ...

• clothes’ original texture is retained, even softer than before, making the clothes ultimately comfortable. Delicate fabrics like nylon and satin retain their normal texture as well as their shape and color.

Since Perwoll has remarkably fresh smell, using it is very economical. I don’t need to buy fabric colognes just make my clothes fragrant. i

think it’s both a detergent and a fabric conditioner in one product. In addition to, it has a measuring cup that helps me to allot a certain amount to the number of clothes I have to wash.

Since the time I tried it, I’ve become a regular user of it and I highly recommend it to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53605687491231/k2311a056/5.6.09