Koyo Bluetooth headset  » Hardware  »
  • Whenever I go to the college I see my friends using the Moto Rokr Wireless Bluetooth headsets and I just loved the quality musical experience the headset provides
  • I thought it to be the Moto rokr headset but being the store of my friend I didn't hesitate to see it and ask for the price
  • I really love my Koyo Bluetooth headset and thanks to Koyo I could enjoy some quality stereo sound quality at a very cheap price

• by nikhilmehak

Koyo Bluetooth headset is a cheap but awesome replica for Moto Rokr wireless Bluetooth headsets and the day since I purchased the headphones I am in love it. Whenever I go to the college I see my friends using the Moto Rokr Wireless Bluetooth headsets and I just loved the quality musical experience the headset provides. Now I am not from a very rich family so I

couldn’t afford such an expensive product myself, I did want the wireless headset but was beyond my budget.

One day I went to a general mobile store with my friend and their I saw this awesome Koyo Bluetooth headset standing tall. I thought it to be the Moto rokr headset but being the store of my friend I didn’t hesitate to see it and ask for the price.

• The owner told me the cost and was just 30 dollars which sure was within my reach. I immediately was excited and tried it on after connecting to my cell phone. I was mesmerized by the sound quality and simply loved it, it was as good as the Moto Rokr Headset.

I purchased the Koyo Bluetooth headset and since then I am using the Koyo Bluetooth headset wherever

I go, I use it while jogging, sleeping and sometimes even when I am in the bathroom. Koyo Bluetooth headset is sleekly designed and is very much comfortable to wear around the neck and the sounds quality Koyo Bluetooth headset is just awesome. I really love my Koyo Bluetooth headset and thanks to Koyo I could enjoy some quality stereo sound quality at a very cheap price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33605687401231/k2311a056/5.6.09