L’oreal Preference Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my experience when I use L'oreal Preference Hair Color, the hair texture improves
  • I would recommend this product if you are looking for a product to improve the texture of your hair

• by Linda Start

L’oreal’s Preference hair color is a permanent color. It is the perfect answer for people who want to change their hair color permanently.

There are different techniques used to color hair, for the first time, and to just touching up the roots.

The hair color box includes

a hair conditioner also.

In my experience when I use L’oreal Preference Hair Color, the hair texture improves.

It does not matter which color is used, all colors seem to react in the same, with improving the actual structure of each hair, after initial use.

L’oreal Preference hair color advertises ...

• that it covers 100% of gray hair.

I have found that not all gray hairs take this hair color.

Although the color looks very rich, originally, as I have shampooed my hair, the color has washed out of the gray areas, within a few weeks.

I am

using a shampoo used for color-treated hair, also.

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a product to improve the texture of your hair; however, I would not recommend that it cover the gray 100% because L’oreal’s Preference hair color has washed out of the gray hair within a few weeks.

L'oreal Preference Hair Color
    Jennifer Davis says :

I have heard that L’Oreal preference in red shades fade faster than others like Garnier or Revlon. Is this true?

Linda replies :

I have never used the red shades, so I could not give an opinion on the red shade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605687341131/k2311a056/5.6.09