Consumer Cellular consumercellular.com  » Cellular services  »
  • I waited a long time before I decided on the right cell phone company for my needs
  • I did not really want the high cost of a contracted plan
  • Best of all there are no long-term contracts, and it is risks free experience, because the program is cancelable at any time
  • If you are still hesitating to get a cell phone because of the higher prices of the cell phone plans, I recommend Consumer Cellular

• by Linda Start

Cell phones have been very popular for years. I finally decided I needed a cell phone because my car’s mileage is getting higher. I may need a cell phone, for an emergency, if my car broke down.

I waited a long time before I decided on the right cell phone company for my needs. I did not really want the high cost of a contracted plan.

I only wanted the cell phone for any emergencies. The cell phone company I finally decided upon is Consumer Cellular.

AARP introduced me to Consumer Cellular through an AARP magazine. After reviewing their no contract cell phone and wireless plans, I decided this cell phone company was exactly what I was looking for.

I was sent a free Nokia cell phone, and pay about $12 a month,

• because I only use the phone for emergencies and pay-as-I-go, for any phone calls I make. I chose the cell phone plan I have; however, there are other plans.

If I ever want to change my plan, there is no penalty for changing plans. I was concerned the phone would be too complicated; however, the phone is easy to use, also.

Best of all there are

no long-term contracts, and it is risks free experience, because the program is cancelable at any time. If you are still hesitating to get a cell phone because of the higher prices of the cell phone plans, I recommend Consumer Cellular.

There are no negative points about this cell phone plan, because you pay as you go and there are no contracts. Now you can have an emergencies-only cell phone, without the large price tag.

lstart500 yahoo.com replies :

Go to their website at consumercellular.com, log in to your account and on the right side of the screen, click on Edit Your Profile. That`s the screen where you can change your personal info, like credit card, phone and address. Hope this helps. Make it a great day

Barbara LeBaron says :

I need to change the credit card and address to which my invoice should be sent.

John says :

This can be done by accessing the consumercellular website. If you don’t have an account, you’ll have to make one, here’s a link:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22605687301131/k2311a056/5.6.09