Adobe Animal Hospital
6331 Haven Suite 4, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 (909) 483-3535
  • The facility is close to where I live, so I thought I would try this new veterinary hospital
  • The kitten had ear mites and a bacteria skin problem
  • The expertise of the veterinarian at this facility was amazing
  • The cost of their services is less than what I have paid at a previous veterinary hospital, also
  • I recommend them for both their veterinary knowledge, as well as the reasonable price of their services

• by Linda Start

When I adopted my new shelter kitten, Adobe Animal Hospital’s name was one of the veterinary hospitals on a list I received, for a free check-up. This facility accepts many animal shelters’ “free checkup” vouchers. The facility is close to where I live, so I thought I would try this new veterinary hospital.

Although not open 24/7, Adobe Animal Hospital is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 7 pm, Saturdays 8:30 am to 4 pm, and closed Sundays. A friend told me she takes

her pets to Adobe Animal Hospital for their annual vaccines, because they are open later in the evenings.

I was very happy with the thorough checkup that the veterinarian gave my 1-year-old shelter kitten. The veterinarian discovered a few health problems that I did not know about. The kitten had ear mites and a bacteria skin problem. The doctor took one of the ear mites and put it under a microscope to enlarge it to the size of my hand. I was shocked to see what ...

• was actually in my pet’s ears.

As we discussed this problem, the vet also mentioned that, if my kitten had ear mites, all the cats at the shelter had ear mites. I quickly emailed the shelter about his problem, and they set up a program to treat all their cats for ear mites, because they were not aware of the problem.

Adobe Veterinary Hospital offers complete pet care, from early years to senior years. They pride themselves on offering complete dental packages, vaccine clinics, micro-chipping, skilled

veterinary medicine, surgery and digital radiology.

The expertise of the veterinarian at this facility was amazing. The cost of their services is less than what I have paid at a previous veterinary hospital, also. In addition to the free checkup office visit, they gave me a price discount on the services and treatment, in the initial checkup.

If you are looking for a very cost-effective veterinary hospital, I strongly recommend Adobe Veterinary Hospital. I recommend them for both their veterinary knowledge, as well as the reasonable price of their services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29605687251131/k2311a056/5.6.09