VCA Central Veterinary Hospital
281 N Central Ave., Upland, CA 91786 (909) 981-2855
  • If there was ever a problem, I could call and talk to a real person
  • I would definitely recommend Central Veterinary Hospital if you want the best possible care for your pet's well-being

• by Linda Start

I have used this veterinary hospital for many years, for my shelter kitties. Friends originally recommended this facility to me. This animal hospital has been at this same location for years, and recently updated and expanded to include more parking. There are several reasons why I continued to use this veterinary hospital for so many years.

Central Veterinary Hospital is

open 24/7. If there was ever a problem, I could call and talk to a real person. There is always a doctor and assistants at the facility. The 24/7 availability becomes an important feature, when pets get older. I have had two cats, over 12 years old, who died on Sunday. I don’t know what I would have done, if I didn’t have them to call, at these unpredictable times.

There are many veterinarians affiliated with this animal hospital, working on rotating shifts. Many of these doctors are specialists in specific areas of pet care. For example, when one of my cats had a skin problem, one of their doctors specialized in dermatology. It was very ...

• VCA Central Veterinary Hospital
      comforting to know that my pet’s health was in the hands of a skin specialist.

Central Veterinary Hospital has always given me special discounts for their services. They have “dental health month,” in January, where pet owners can get discounts for their pets’ dental cleaning. They also gave me $100 credit on five teeth that needed extraction on one

of my shelter kitties.

I have to mention how caring everyone is, at this veterinary hospital. I received letters of sympathy from the staff, when my pets died. They coordinated cremation at a very stressful time, and I really appreciated their thoughtfulness. I would definitely recommend Central Veterinary Hospital if you want the best possible care for your pet’s well-being.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29605687241131/k2311a056/5.6.09