Almond Breeze Almond Milk by Blue Diamond  » Food  »
  • I started drinking Almond Breeze by Blue Diamond, it's milk made from Almonds and tastes different from soy milk and also doesn't have the added estrogen which I thought would be ideal for my husband
  • I have to say that first off, this is the best tasting almond milk I've tried and that I like it better than rice and soy milk
  • The one that tastes the best (these are both Blue Diamond Almond Breeze brand) is the dairy case milk
  • I know there are organic milk options but they are very expensive whereas almond milk is still quite a bit less
  • I could go on all day about how much I love Almond Breeze, so it gets a 10 in my books

• by TheClassyWoman

I started drinking Almond Breeze by Blue Diamond, it’s milk made from Almonds and tastes different from soy milk and also doesn’t have the added estrogen which I thought would be ideal for my husband.

They currently offer Plain, Vanilla and chocolate. I love them all quite honestly. I rotate between this and soy milk and have also tried rice milk too. I have to say that first off, this is the best tasting almond milk I’ve tried and that I like it better than rice and soy milk. There are two kinds though-the kind that

is in the dairy case that is a half gallon carton with plastic spout top and the smaller one that is on the shelf. The one that tastes the best (these are both Blue Diamond Almond Breeze brand) is the dairy case milk.

Their chocolate is so heavenly, it honestly tastes better than real chocolate milk, is healthier and very smooth. One thing I will say though, if you are looking for the protein, there isn’t much-1g to be exact, whereas milk and soy have far more. The plain is the lowest in calories and tastes ...

• great in cereal, on its own as well as in recipes too!

Almond milk is a wonderful alternative to dairy if you or your family members suffer from lactose intolerance or are just concerned about the amount of hormones in cow’s milk. I know there are organic milk options but they are very expensive whereas almond milk is still quite a bit less.

Even though it is made from a nut, it is made in a peanut-free environment so it is safe for those that have peanut allergies. It does not have any eggs, gluten, cholesterol, dairy

or lactose. It’s also vegan!

To be honest almond milk tasted so great I’ve been drinking way more than I probably should. I drink a lot! It tastes great, my husband likes it far better than the soy too and he drinks a lot of it too, but it’s mostly for his cereal. Lately, I’ve been able to get coupons at my local grocery store and I loaded up on them, so it’s a great deal too!

Diane says :

Could you please tell me what percentage of soy lecithin is in the Chocolate Almond Breeze? My grandson has alergies to soy amongst other dairy, and wheat products. Thank you, Diane

Galega says :

The percentage is quite small. The exact figure isn’t provided on the pack. If your grandson is showing sign of allergy after having this chocolate, then you should not let him eat it in future.

Virginia Sylvester says :

Carreegnan is one of the ingredient in almond breeze milk. Would you please tell me if it is harmful to the human body or where or what it is derived from

Galega says :

Carrageenan is a common food additive has been used as a thickener and emulsifier to improve
    the texture of a wide variety of processed foods.

It is extracted from Chondrus crispus, a red seaweed, which is popularly known as Irish moss, but
    carrageenan itself has no known nutritional value.

It may or may not harmful (depending on your medical condition and the amount you are taking it regularly), but one thing is quite certain that it is not useful for us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27605687081131/k2311a056/5.6.09