Pantene Full & Thick Extra Fullness Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Pantene's Full & Thick extra fullness mousse because it said it pumps up thin hair for a thick, full look
  • This is a great daily styling tool in my opinion
  • I highly recommend this one, especially if you have thin hair like me

• by TheClassyWoman

I don’t use a lot of styling products but when I was going to my cousin’s wedding I wanted some volume because I’d be wearing my hair down. My hair does not hold curl and tends to fall flat. It is straight long hair that does not seem to hold volume of any kind,

especially towards the end of a day.

I bought Pantene’s Full & Thick extra fullness mousse because it said it pumps up thin hair for a thick, full look. It rated it as maximum hold too.

I used a small little dollop in my wet hair at the roots and a bit of the crown of ...

• my hair. I dried it and used a roller brush to get some volume. I also used the curling iron and had mega volume!! I tried it again just on a regular day minus the curling iron and the round brush to see what would happen and it still provided the extra volume I
        wanted.

This is a great daily styling tool in my opinion. It is relatively inexpensive and lasts for a long time. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy or stiff or sticky, it just feels soft.

I live in a humid climate and it still kept working regardless.

I highly recommend this one, especially if you have thin hair like me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31605687061131/k2311a056/5.6.09